Thursday, November 10, 2016

In the Silence You Speak


Good Morning! If you're not able to see the video below, please click on the web browser version so you are able to hear the music! I believe those subscribers may not be able to see the video from their email. Here is a song You Speak that I've had on replay since last week. It really encourages me to (have the courage to) sit still. Sitting still is difficult for people for so many different reasons. But it is so much harder when I'm hoping God to speak into my life while I'm running around "doing my own thing". Every time that I have finally sat still and let my heart be silent, He speaks. I can only encourage you to do the same! 
Here are the lyrics:
You Speak - Audrey Assad
You liberate me from my own noise and my own chaosFrom the chains of a lesser law You set me freeYou liberate me from my own noise and my own chaosFrom the chains of a lesser law You set me free
In the silence of the heart You speakIn the silence of the heart You speakAnd it is there that I will know YouAnd You will know meIn the silence of the heartYou speak, You speak.
You satisfy me till I am quiet and confidentIn the work of the Spirit I cannot see,You satisfy me till I am quiet and confidentIn the work of the Spirit I cannot see.
In the silence of the heart You speak.


Thank you for the comments last week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a Comment here!

We are MOVIN'!

Hello Friends! Thank you for your support over the years, I'm happy to announce that I have a new  space and would be grateful if you ...