Monday, October 19, 2015

Several Disappointments of Growing Up

Living by myself has brought many things to my attention. 

First and foremost, when you live alone, the dishes don’t just end up clean in the cupboard like they used to at home. The water bottles also don’t fill themselves and put themselves into the fridge. And worst of all, no matter how long I waited, the coffee didn’t magically appear hot and ready when I woke up. 

But there are other mysteries. This one is the most life-changing...

When I put chocolate in the cupboard, it is still there in the morning!

I have had to let go of many childhood beautiful and mysterious things, but these luxuries I might miss the most, of course except for the chocolate surviving the night.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a Comment here!

We are MOVIN'!

Hello Friends! Thank you for your support over the years, I'm happy to announce that I have a new  space and would be grateful if you ...