Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Tuesday Melody

Good Morning! 

As you know sporadically I will share a song with you that has come and spoke into my life. I'm going to start doing this on a regular basis. Every Tuesday I'm going to link a youtube video of a song. I haven't come up with a catchy name for it yet, next week I will have something! Without hesitation, here is Secret Place by Phil Wickham featuring Madison Cunningham. I think their duet is so beautiful and the song captures how God is our refuge when everything is changing. He's not the last thing we run to once we've tried everything else, He is the first thing we run to!

"Speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord;" (Ephesians 5:19)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a Comment here!

We are MOVIN'!

Hello Friends! Thank you for your support over the years, I'm happy to announce that I have a new  space and would be grateful if you ...